Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Step 1...Pretty Painless

Okay...I'm finished with the lab due for next week and it wasn't too bad I guess - I'm still breathing so that's a good sign. I did have a problem getting into the Color Chooser on the wsdstaff.net website - the color box came up but it wouldnt show any color and I couldn't move the arrows around or type anything in - I'm not sure what that was about. My other challenge was opening my file into my browser - I have Windows Vista -that is totally different from wha t we worked with in class - so I had to research how to do this - it was fairly simple to figure out though. Question - I'm wondering if anyone else did not remember the "br"from class? I'm assuming that means break? Instead I used the "p" to separate the colors on individual lines. (I couldn't use brackets around the "br" or the "p" in this document because it actually did separate the text after it posted) I guess I answered my own question just by typing this document and using the "br" and "p" - I guess they are the same thing?

AnyWHO-still trottin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment